Friday, July 27, 2012

Assassin's Creed Tomahawk Review

Assassin's Creed Tomahawk Review

Later this year (OCTOBER 30TH 2012) UBISOFT will be releasing the third installment of the game.
Titled Assassin's Creed III. One of the new weapons added to this game is a Tomahawk carried by Connor. The blogosphere recently blew up when it was discovered that there was already an Assassin's Creed Tomahawk replica for sale on the market. Luckily I was able to get my hands on one of these so I am writing a review below.


I ordered my Assassin's Creed Tomahawk from a company called hanzoswords.com the cost was $44.95 with shipping i paid around $55.00. (they currently are selling for $44.95 with free shipping for U.S. residents) I received the product in around 5 days. It came via priority mail in a padded bubble mailer. 

The package arrived in tact with no damage. I opened the axe and my eyes instantly lit up. For the money I expected something fairly cheesy. But no sir, this axe axe was awesome. It is constructed of a wooden handle, with a real suede leather wrap. I though this was a very nice touch. It also has a real feather. The axe is fairly light around 2 lbs. It has a length of just under 18". There is literally no rattle when you shake it. It seems to be very sturdy.

The axe head is made of a stainless steel and has only a slight edge but I'm guessing if i had to use it it would serve its purpose. In my opinion you can't go wrong if you purchase this axe. It's something every Assassin's Creed fan should own as it is quite the conversation piece.

Below is a video of the Assassin's Creed Tomahawk I found on youtube as well as some more photos. Leave a comment below if you have any questions.







No comments:

Post a Comment